Although first registered as a company in 1952, it was not until 1974, when Mike Viney bought Bracon, that it's greater potential was realised.
As Managing Director of the company, Mike, a former dental technician in the Royal Air Force, successfully kept Bracon at the forefront of dental technology to become the well known and respected dental supply company it is today. Over the years Bracon has evolved into one of the largest dental laboratory supply companies in the country which also supplies to dental practices and beyond. His son Paul has now taken over the role, pushing the company forward and ensuring that his legacy is continued for many years to come.
Originally based in Kent when Mike took it on, Bracon is now situated in a brand new building in Broad Oak, just outside Heathfield in East Sussex, featuring a training laboratory, lecture room and storage facility. It houses the equipment and engineering service, purchasing, tooth department, telesales, accounts, management and reception and visitors are warmly welcomed.
Covering the whole of the U.K., Bracon has an experienced and dedicated team of sales representatives and fulfils orders worldwide. Bracon prides itself on its ability to respond to customers’ individual needs, regardless of type or size of laboratory or practice. It is this level of dedication that has ensured a strong customer base which Bracon looks forward to maintaining and building on for many years to come.